Vex RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing website based on your online characters

HomeHome  Main SiteMain Site  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya Guys and Girls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anime_master#1
Admin

Hiya Guys and Girls Empty
PostSubject: Hiya Guys and Girls   Hiya Guys and Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:19 am

Hiya i said to izuna i would help out on this forum so here i am

nice to meet you all its a small community now but i hope i can help create this into a very respectable roleplay/amime forum, oh i almost forgot to introduce myself to you all hehe.

My name is Tom or Ani (forum nickname), i'm very much into my anime and graphics so if you have any queries or questions feel free to ask and i'll gladly lend my advice Very Happy

cya around
Back to top Go down
Yokomaru
Admin
Yokomaru

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls   Hiya Guys and Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Anime_master#1 wrote:
Hiya i said to izuna i would help out on this forum so here i am

nice to meet you all its a small community now but i hope i can help create this into a very respectable roleplay/amime forum, oh i almost forgot to introduce myself to you all hehe.

My name is Tom or Ani (forum nickname), i'm very much into my anime and graphics so if you have any queries or questions feel free to ask and i'll gladly lend my advice Very Happy

cya around
Glad to have u at the site ^ ^
Back to top Go down
https://vexroleplay.forumotion.com
SufferingShinigami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls   Hiya Guys and Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:36 am

You sure you can make this guy admin?....I mean i do remember the memebers saying clearly to Choose admins wisely.
Back to top Go down
Anime_master#1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls   Hiya Guys and Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:34 am

@ izuna, thanks allot i will start constructing a base design of the alterations which can be made i'll send you the plan before i do anything major, also i was going to PM you about streaming current anime here and make a youtube account also with a link to the site to create a flow of guests to the site once they have watched the anime on there.

SufferingShinigami, i'm here to help out with the admin work but also the advertising and structural work to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Yokomaru
Admin
Yokomaru

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls   Hiya Guys and Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:58 am

SufferingShinigami wrote:
You sure you can make this guy admin?....I mean i do remember the memebers saying clearly to Choose admins wisely.
Im sure he is trust worthy actually to be honest i trust him a bit more then u cuz he is going to actually explain to me what he is going to do to modify the site to make it better....
Back to top Go down
SufferingShinigami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls   Hiya Guys and Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:53 am

Yokomaru wrote:
Im sure he is trust worthy actually to be honest i trust him a bit more then u cuz he is going to actually explain to me what he is going to do to modify the site to make it better....

Oh Oh and i didnt explain what i was going to do?...
Back to top Go down
Yokomaru
Admin
Yokomaru

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls   Hiya Guys and Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Yokomaru wrote:

Oh Oh and i didnt explain what i was going to do?...
yeah thats the part if u would have told me i still would have probobly agreed with them
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls   Hiya Guys and Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:00 am

so much...not reading...-.-....and yes K i side with Suffering on this....choose the Admins wisely....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls   Hiya Guys and Girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya Guys and Girls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vex RolePlay :: General Lounge :: Introduction-
Jump to: