Vex RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing website based on your online characters

HomeHome  Main SiteMain Site  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Quest of Ages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokomaru
Admin
Yokomaru

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Thier will be rivalrys met in the quest of ages the dragon riders clan will have to journy across the battle grounds as well as face the new clan that will be posted up when more members join the war will begin the quest will be done on
http://www.blahblahland.com/chat/blahblahchat.php

Elites will moderate it but the quest for the dragon riders and the new clan that will be posted up today will be to win the war against eachother whatever team wins gains

1 the sword of Ages

the sword of ages is a weapon that has been around for countless of eyons ago and is a rare collectors item for any clan to gain
Back to top Go down
https://vexroleplay.forumotion.com
Kystal

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:50 pm

mmm . . . new clan prepare for demolishion! as long as Ryuu helps me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SageOfMyoubokuzan

SageOfMyoubokuzan

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:45 pm

lol kit I mean Raiki lol Wink I will help you out in any way I can Very Happy Wink but we need to get some more members because I don't think that the both of us will be enough lol :p but I am sure that more people will join. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yokomaru
Admin
Yokomaru

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:46 pm

SageOfMyoubokuzan wrote:
lol kit I mean Raiki lol Wink I will help you out in any way I can Very Happy Wink but we need to get some more members because I don't think that the both of us will be enough lol :p but I am sure that more people will join. Wink
we need more members advertise this place threw pm on tailed to ur friends >,<
Back to top Go down
SageOfMyoubokuzan

SageOfMyoubokuzan

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:48 pm

OK I will but you should post about upgrades you are doing to the forums to help get people more interested in your forum and bring more members in.
Back to top Go down
Yokomaru
Admin
Yokomaru

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 am

New Clan is the white bandits .....if you want to gain points join either dragon rider or white bandits the white bandits are evil if you wanna join the dark side

Dragon riders are on the good side
Back to top Go down
Kystal

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:58 pm

SWORD SWORD SWORD i want that sword! even tho i ahve two already lol a banana sword sound good
Back to top Go down
SageOfMyoubokuzan

SageOfMyoubokuzan

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Kystal wrote:
SWORD SWORD SWORD I want that sword! even though I have two already lol a banana sword sound good

What?!? A sword!!! I want one!!! I guess that is what you meant by gathering equipment? xD Kys a banana sword sounds good Kys or should I be calling you Raiki on here? Well either way that sounds cool I can't wait until more members join.
Back to top Go down
Yokomaru
Admin
Yokomaru

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 pm

The Quest of Ages 287690 contest day man u missed out The Quest of Ages 80538
Back to top Go down
Kystal

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm

lol yeah Ryuu you missed it *brandishes new sword*. Three swords I have now . . . here, bandit, bandit, bandit! COME TO MAMA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Quest of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Ages   The Quest of Ages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest of Ages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vex RolePlay :: Role Play :: Quests-
Jump to: