Vex RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing website based on your online characters

HomeHome  Main SiteMain Site  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Riders Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kystal

Dragon Riders Clan Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Riders Clan   Dragon Riders Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:21 am

Mm basic principle, use your bio as your ID and describe your dragon's abilites and looks. Max of four dragons

Dragon name(s):

Dragon ranking(s): *apprentice, proven, elder, ruler*

Dragon abilities:

How your dragon(s) look:

Miscellaneous information: if this Clan Kills a White Bandit it gets 1 of the two Bandit Mana Balls and they can use them with thier weapons.

My two dragons are Heru and Equildor, ranking elder and apprentice respectively, Heru has magic, fire, water and air elements, he is blue with gold eyes and dark wings. Equildor i cannot describe because he is little and changing.
Back to top Go down
Yokomaru
Admin
Yokomaru

Dragon Riders Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Clan   Dragon Riders Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 am

~Dragon Rider Clan Fully Opened~
enjoy ^ ^
Back to top Go down
https://vexroleplay.forumotion.com
SageOfMyoubokuzan

SageOfMyoubokuzan

Dragon Riders Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Clan   Dragon Riders Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:19 am

Dragon name(s): I think I will go with the japanese name so... Akatsuki

Dragon ranking(s): I guess you could say he is an elder by now

Dragon abilities: able to combine fire with my spells

How your dragon(s) look:Dragon Riders Clan Dragon-1

Miscellaneous information: None
Back to top Go down
Kystal

Dragon Riders Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Clan   Dragon Riders Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:49 pm

oooo another dragon ride yaya! and thank you kev ^ ^ i will enjoy! But do we quest here on under the quest line?
Back to top Go down
Yokomaru
Admin
Yokomaru

Dragon Riders Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Clan   Dragon Riders Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Kystal wrote:
oooo another dragon ride yaya! and thank you kev ^ ^ i will enjoy! But do we quest here on under the quest line?
quest area
Back to top Go down
https://vexroleplay.forumotion.com
Kystal

Dragon Riders Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Clan   Dragon Riders Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:53 pm

mmm oky-doky lol. And sage since you missed the banana sword . . . I'll give you one of my other ones. Heru helped me forge it and the metal is triple tempered. It's name is Angroth, it is a dark-bladed sword, with silver inlays.
Back to top Go down
SageOfMyoubokuzan

SageOfMyoubokuzan

Dragon Riders Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Clan   Dragon Riders Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Kystal wrote:
mmm oky-doky lol. And sage since you missed the banana sword . . . I'll give you one of my other ones. Heru helped me forge it and the metal is triple tempered. It's name is Angroth, it is a dark-bladed sword, with silver inlays.

Sounds cool raiki can't wait to use it thanks a lot *kisses* Wink time to kill some white bandits *evil laugh* xD :p
Back to top Go down
Kystal

Dragon Riders Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Clan   Dragon Riders Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:29 pm

mhmnm definitely. But if they are too good of an opponent, I shall use mind control and get them to join us Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Riders Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Clan   Dragon Riders Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Clan
Page 1 of 1